Home

Water drop photography additives

To change the color of the water in a waterdrop photo, try using additives. For instance, you can add glycerine, dissolved sugar, or guar gum. To make water more syrupy, use dissolved sugar or syrup. It will add some spots to the drops as well Once you master the setup, water drop photography is a great way to explore your creative ideas. Change up the colours, mix different liquids, or use gel flash to create different moods in your photos. Don't be afraid to experiment and take hundreds of shots until you really get the grasp of it! Examples of Water Drop Photography Having the right flashlight is very important in water drop photography, since it is the flash that freezes the moment, and not the shutter! To get sharp images without motion blur, you should use a flash duration of less than 1/10,000s. To achieve this, you need to manually reduce the flash power to about 1/32 or 1/64 of the maximum power Water chemistry an enormous part of creating some of the shapes seen in many water drop images. Thickening of the water with Guar Gum or Xanthumum gum is is the most common of water chemistry modifications. Either blend or boil 1 tsp of Guar gum with 1 liter of water and then filter to remove the unsightly particles in the mixture 02 Add some flash. The key to good water drop photography is to place a flash either side of the bowl, firing across the end of your lens (so it's wise to use a lens hood to prevent flare from spoiling your shot). This gives shape and form to your splash, making it seem like a sculpture in your final shot

Water Droplet Photography Workshops With Don I hope Don and I have been able to provide some help and inspired photographers to give water droplet refraction photography a try. If there are any listening who would like to have hands-on help from Don you can do that checking out his workshops or contact him directly through the contact info on. Water Basin or drop receiving container. The water basin could be anything which can store water to at least 1 to 2 inches. Normally this depth is sufficient as falling water drop may not penetrate more than 2 inches. Long tray of around 50-100 cm is recommended for reflection shots, longer the better. Width of tray may be around 25 cm A couple water beads hanging down from the very tip of a rose leaf. A misted Hibiscus stamen—refraction photography also works with extreme magnification ratios. Dandelion seeds are another ideal..

Water Droplet Photography Guide: 17 Tip

1. d Stevia extract, which we're still on the fence about. Stur Natural Water Enhancers are sugar-free and available in 12 flavors.
  2. Guar gum (E412) is great for thickening the water but might leave lumps in the liquid. You get better results with xanthan gum, but the additives are optional. After the milk, add some food dye to the bowl to create a unique, colourful background. Don't add anything to the water you're going to drop
  3. In this video go over some additives you can put in water to make it more photogenic and then show the setup I use with water droplet photography. The main.
  4. imizes.

How to Create Water Drop Photography (Easy Step by Step!

The first step is to keep in mind, that water is a specular surface, so you should not light the water but rather what the water reflects. Here I'm using white cardboard to bounce the light that reflects on the water surface. Exposure: ISO 2000, 1/8000, f/11. The f/11 aperture allows me to have some depth of field, and the 1/8000 shutter. For water drop photography we generally recommend you start off in a darkened room with StopShot firing the water valve and flashes and controlling the camera manually in bulb mode. Setup without the camera is much easier and will let you get up and running taking images of water drops much quicker. Once you understand the timing and settings. The tools you'll need here are pretty simple - a macro lens, one to two speedlights, water, food coloring, and a way to drop the liquid from above. You'll notice that Adam is using the SplashArt. Water Drop Photography. February 03, 2015 •. I recently entered into the realm of high speed photography. My focus is on water drops or other types of medium colliding in mid air. My setup consists of the MJKZZ three valve premium water drop kit, a Kickstarter project, and a frame made from 80/20 materials. The MJKZZ kit is all inclusive and.

How To Water Drop Sculptures by Martin Koeg

1. The Ultimate Guide to Water Drop Photography by Corrie White, 111 pages, PDF format. Conclusion. The book sells for $20 and worth every penny. It is a great primer if you are just starting out on water drop photography and has a few interesting tricks if you are looking for something more advanced
  2. Water drop Photography. I've tried water drop photography in the past, just using a plastic bottle with a hole in it, dropping into a bowl of some kind, and manually firing the camera and flash. The results are someties interesting, but the hit rate is very low and it's just not possible to get the double drop effect of one hitting the.
  3. endprocess83 : I mainly use water mixed with xanthan gum and a couple drops of water conditioner or rinse aid. The additives change the consistency of the water, allowing for taller collisions and more unusual shapes. There are many different additives to try, but this is what works best for me currently
  4. ationFo..
  5. In addition to a camera and flash system, you're going to need a water drop kit. These usually consist of a reservoir, valve and some type of control interface. Today we are using the MIOPS Splash water drop kit. It's an all in one solution for creating your water drops and colliding them together
  6. Water drop Photography has 924 members. Group Rules DO NOT share other members images without permission. DO NOT use bad language to other members. Rules may change from time to time

Water Drops - Tips and Trick

When you are setting up the position of the water drops, watch where the water drop falls and put something in place to use to set your focus. Remove before shooting. Working with water droplet photography is like photographing fireworks! You are never quite sure what you are going to get Water drop splash photography needs a consistent placement of your camera to experiment with timing of your exposure. Photography of stationary water droplets needs a super close composition and accurate focusing to get a sharp result. 3. macro lens for water drops. You need to use a decent macro lens for your water drop photography The water drop acts like a lens presenting a wider angle of view. You can use this knowledge to define the edge of the water drop preventing it from disappearing into the background. This is what the flags do. They are black, and along with the unlit area to the right and left of the sweep they are visible only through the lens of the water. Step by Step Guide on Water Drop Photography. Fill the dishpan almost to the top with water and set it on the table. Clamp or tape the Mylar paper to the cardboard and put behind the dishpan of water. (Backdrop) Take the baggie of water -that is taped to seal the water in- and hang it over the dishpan of water

In 2002, a renegade science photographer, Martin Waugh, was playing with high-speed photography and discovered he could image two drips of water hitting each other. This special event takes place. Water drops aren't highly detailed subjects like insects and the smooth surfaced lend themselves well a decent crop if you want a closer POV. I prefer to fire my flash at a slight downward angle behind the drop. Camera is at a slight downward angle as well to avoid flash coming straight into the camera Step 6: Using the Camera on the Front. 9 More Images. Use the syringe or a cotton swab to put a drop on top of the front camera. Unlike the camera on the back, there isn't a ring around the front camera. This means, that the water won't be hold in place, and you can make a bigger variety of water drop sizes

Home photography ideas: Make a splash with water drop

1. utes, the Waterdrop RO system always has a stable water flow. Every drop of water you drink will be fresh
  2. Photographing water drops: This is really fun, and so easy that you can do this too! I am now home from the Olympics and I am getting back to normal life once again. It usually takes me a month or so, but this time I jumped right back into the swing of things and adjusted in a couple of days
  3. Different liquids provide different types of drops. I have yet to work with milk are additives to water other than food coloring (rinse aid, guar gum). As previously stated I want to try setting the background color via a white background and a gelled flash. I currently own three siphons, but am only working with one thus far
  4. For the flash, the one that is built into your camera is not strong enough nor quick enough to freeze the motion of a water drop. A flash always outputs the same power, and it varies exposure by the speed of the flash: for example at 1/16 power it is something like 1/8,000 sec. and at this level of exposure you need something more powerful than.

How To Do Water Droplet Photography With Don Komarechka

Apr 16, 2016 - Explore bobbie clark's board Water Drop Photography, followed by 509 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about water drops, water drop photography, photography Water drop photography is macro photography with some subject-matter specific difficulties. Macro photography in and of itself is one of the most technically difficult kinds of photography because once you get really close to a small object inherently shallow depth-of-field, precise focus, and motion—even the slightest motion—are all issues. Fluid PhotoArt - Water Drop Sculptures. This website is about high-speed photography of liquid drop collisions, showing you moments frozen in time that cannot be seen with the naked eye. Taking pictures of water drops is one of my passions. My first contact with the subject was in 1994, but it was very tedious with the analogue gear of that. How to Do Water Drop Photography Design the Drop. Unless you are shooting natural water drops, you need to start by choosing the surface where you'll create the drops. Brightly colored surfaces, mainly bowls, are the best as they add vibrancy to the image. Other attractive surfaces to experiment with include a spoon, a glass counter-top, and.

Fundamentals of Liquid Drop Photography The

1. The Truth About Flavored Water Drops & Powders - Is Flavored Water Bad for You? Water, the adult human body is made up more than 60% of it and it's the most essential element of all life on earth. Personally, I consume massive amounts of water each and every day. It keeps you hydrated, is great for flushing out toxins in your body which.
  2. DropRobo is Most affordable smart Water Drop Photography Kit in India and worldwide. It takes water drop collision shots with ease. Device can control up to three solenoids. This makes it state of the art yet affordable water drop photography kit. It can run in loop mode with different time sequences
  3. When I drop Katie Rose off at Step One, the area around her pre-school is often in the clouds, with drops of water clinging to flora—and spider webs. The other day, I brought my camera, and paused to admire the marvelous but ephemeral architecture of the spiders. There was a stiff breeze, so I shot needed a fairly fast shutter speed
Shooting Water Droplet Refractions for Magical Macro

Water Drop Photography - Part 4. Backgrounds The background you use behind the tray can have a huge effect on the impact of the resulting image. . More. pluto trigger, waterdrop. Water Drop Photography - Part 3. Liquids and additives. pluto trigger, waterdrop. Water Drop Photography - Part 2 Limited Edition Prints. Buy stunning limited edition prints. Choose from a selection of amazing landscape images, water drop photography or wildlife photographs. Prints are mounted and produced to the highest standard on specially selected papers. They are also available ready-framed in beautiful black wood frames

Three Valve Drip Kit for Water Drop Photography. The Three Valve Drip Kit is a special version of the Drip Kit made to support three independent water valves. Each of the three valves can be programmed to have a different drop size, and the time between each drop can be independently set. This allows maximum flexibility with compound collisions. Welcome to the world of water drop photography. In this video we show you how to capture water drops using both a basic set up and a more complex setup using the SplashArt 2 dropper system. I first started shooting water drop photography a few years ago when I noticed a few popping up on Flickr Mistywaterdrop Photography: 734-819-9031: Home Photo Categories > > > > > > Pricing Contact About  Photography by Megan. Are you looking for a photographer who is passionate about her work? Do you want to be able to remember precious memories or moments in your life?. Since water drop photography is mostly about colors, adding a little bit of extra saturation and vibrance don't hurt. Remember that this genre of photography requires a lot of persistence. Don't be thrown off by the difficulties you will face in the beginning stages. Keep practicing and you will definitely be able to get beautiful water.

6 - Water droplets on glass. A similar approach to mixing oil with water is to photograph water droplets on glass. This form of water photography uses refraction to create its effect. The following steps are a guide for creating this style of photo. Use a clear piece of glass, one from a picture frame would work well Waterdrop Photography I have started to do a little bit of splash photography in my spare time, Once you have the setup that you like, Backdrops, water value, Pluto trigger, and a flash, Camera and lens. using deferent food colors and water thickness, liquid additives like Xanthan Gum (found on Amazon) Milk, Rise aid and the list goes on One of the main advantages of using a digital SLR camera, is that you can focus on a subject directly through a sheet of glass. This is exactly what I did to capture the macro image of a water droplet as shown below. Macro Water Drop Digital SLR Camera: Canon EOS 400D / Rebel XTi DSLR [ Colorful water drop photography is one of the best options to do so. This article will show you how to create something stunning, with only a few simple tools. [Note: ExpertPhotography is supported by readers. Product links on ExpertPhotography are referral links. If you use one of these and buy something, we make a little bit of money

Choose your favorite water drop photographs from 53,518 available designs. All water drop photographs ship within 48 hours and include a 30-day money-back guarantee Water Drop Reflection Photography Diagram I put a monitor behind the drops; this allows me to have complete control over the reflection. The image to be reflected does not need to be maximized so you can move it left, right, up, down, make it bigger, smaller, etc. to get the perfect reflection for your photograph Water drop photography requires two (or more) water drops of controlled size to be dropped one after the other at precise timing. It also requires the camera to be triggured at a time when the bounce of first drop collides with the second drop and splashes. It is insane to get a repetitive result to do all these manually and of course not. Water Figures Macro. A water drop may be used as a magnifying glass. By placing it on a surface of anything, you will be able to highlight that object. Here are a couple of macro photography ideas for you - a drop of water on a leaf, a flower petal or a few ones on a window or mirror. 34. Small Water Drops. Water can look very attractive in. Water-Drop Photography Catch the momentary beauty of a water drop falling into a pool. Here you can select and photograph a precise moment—to within a millisecond—as a water droplet falls into a small pool of water. Freezing the action reveals both the complexity and the beauty of fluid motion

Water Drop Collisions Photography Tutorial (Part II) by Seeing in Macro · Published February 15, 2014 · Updated February 16, 2014. by Greg Easter (Natures Pic Photography) Water Drop Collision by Greg Easter. I was so amazed on how the water drops turned out, I started wandering through the internet to see if I could find more ways to have. Details aboutSplashArt Water Drop Photography Kit with stand with camera sync. SplashArt Water Drop Photography Kit with stand with camera sync. Showing Slide 1 of 2 - Carousel. OLIVON PODTRECK RUCKSACK CARRY SYSTEM (TRIPOD + SCOPE) $62.56. + $19.45 shipping. Almost gone. MIOPS Mobile Dongle Smartphone Controlled Camera Remote for Canon 3 Pin Dental water additives are liquids formulated to clean and freshen your dog's mouth. Just add a few drops to your dog's water bowl every day — it's that simple. Think mouthwash for your fur baby. Most pet parents look for dental water to combat offensive breath, but it's also a holistic way to promote oral health

Sep 6, 2010 - Photography community, including forums, reviews, and galleries from Photo.net. Sep 6, 2010 - Photography community, including forums, reviews, and galleries from Photo.net. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch. Get it as soon as Fri, Mar 26. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Vet Recommended Dog Breath Freshener Water Additive for Pet Dental Care - All Natural - Works to Solve The Cause of Bad Dog Breath. Add to Pet's Drinking Water - Made in USA (16oz/473ml) 4.1 out of 5 stars. 848 See more of Arik Kfir - Water Drops Photography on Facebook. Log In. Forgot account? or. Create New Account. Not Now. Community See All. 324 people like this. 326 people follow this. About See All. Contact Arik Kfir - Water Drops Photography on Messenger. arikkfir.weebly.com. Artist. Page Transparency See More BUY ON AMAZON. The Oxyfresh Dental Water Additive is a tasteless and odorless additive that fights plaque while also freshening breath. If you have a household with multiple animals, this is the one for you. It's safe for dogs, cats, and even birds. Ingredients: Water, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide (Oxygene®), Zinc Acetate, Sodium Citrate, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium.

How to Shoot Refraction Macro Photos in Water Drops, Glass

The Best and Worst Water Enhancers for Your Health Eat

Setup Off-Camera Flash: 1/16 power to freeze water drop. 5. Start Dripping Water. 6. Fine-tune the Focus. 7. Turn Lights Off & Shoot Away! Hovering Sphere - Macro Water Splash - Caryn Esplin. The Blue Bowl Crown - Water Drop Photography - Caryn Esplin Kit. The Pluto Valve, together with the Pluto Trigger, enables you to take photos of water drops colliding in mid-air (for splash photography)! See the Valve Guide to help you get started with using the Pluto Valve. The battery is not included in your package due to delivery issues. It is a standard 12V 23A battery A water drop is composed of water molecules that like to stick together-an example of the property of cohesion. In the picture of pine needles above, the water droplets are stuck to the end of the pine needles-an example of the property of adhesion. Also noticeable in this picture is the effect that gravity has on the water drops Water drop photography: freeze water splashes with off-camera flash. By DCW team 30 May 2019. Get incredible frozen shots of water droplets using your camera's manual features and a touch of flash. Watch the video: water drop photography. High-speed photography is an easy way to impress friends and other photographers. A quick look for.

There is a leaf with drops in the photo, and behind it, an English marigold. Nikon D800, Tamron 180/3.5, 1/250 s, f/18, ISO 100, focal length 180 mm, lighted with an external flash A photo of a spiraling tendril with a water drop; a blooming potted plant is in the background. Nikon D800, Tamron 180/3.5, 1/100 s, f/18, ISO 100, focal length 180 m The Ultimate Guide to Water Drop Photography. An Ebook in Pdf format I wrote which is quite descriptive with lots of illustrations and shows a couple of manual methods to help you get started in water drops. Below I show some pictures of techniques I use, which are explained in the book. Published on March of 2013 - Water Drop Photography with High Speed Freeze Flash. on 16 January, 2019. Sometimes it's great to just have a bit of time to experiment and play with a new way of seeing the world. When 95% of your photography is capturing the outdoors or images for commercial clients, a few hours in the studio with some new toys to play with can open the. When he started water drop photography, Olson thought it would be a cheap endeavor. It only takes two drops of water, he says. Then, he realized how many variables go into a successful shot

Splash! Water Droplet Photography : 10 Steps (with

Wandering around Flickr can really waste a lot of hours, but when we recently stumbled accross Steve Wall's photostreams and specifically, his photos of water droplets, well we were impressed. Steve is an amateur photographer who shoots on a Nikon D200, in this case with a Nikkor 60mm Macro (and like many of us, started with an old AE-1) and we're sure you will agree that he does it damn well. MIOPS SPLASH WATER DROP KIT controls every. drop and your equipment with a great precision. World's first smartphone controllable and standalone. water drop kit designed to deliver the perfect water. drop photography experience, with every drop and. every splash! MIOPS SPLASH - Water drops are among the most popular macro subjects for both beginners and pros. Aside from being a fun and quick project, you can easily get experimental with it if you want to take it a notch higher. You can go for a DIY set up if you're just starting out. Otherwise, you can use dedicated tools like the kit featured in this macro photography tip to make the shoot easier for you Patrizio Lari is an Italian photographer who has made it a habit to experiment with different styles of photography, from macro to landscapes. In this tutorial, he will teach you how to shoot a very popular still life subject: high-speed water drop photography. Read on, and try this colorful tutorial at home! Flamenco Skirt by Patrizio Lari on 500px How To Create and Shoot Colorful Figures. Water Drop Photography: best kit? I am beginning to explore water drop photography and cannot decide on the best, and arguably, the simplest system available. I have so far seen the Splash Art Kit.

TPB #71 - Water Droplet Photography Additives - YouTub

Shooting Water Droplet Refractions for Magical Macro Photos

The process simplified is: First drop is released. After a delay the second drop is released. The camera and flash fires after another delay to capture the collision of the drops. In detail, the process requires that you set the number of water drops, the water drop sizes and delays. In the image shown I created two drops Before getting started, the SplashArt Water Drop Kit (MkII) used in this review is not a demo or a loaner. I bought it for the full retail price from the manufacturer, High Speed Photography, located in the south of England (not far from where I grew up, actually). This trigger kit can be found on the company's eBay page, here. I took all of the photographs in this review and they were all. I have a passion for water drop photography! A macro art form where you can mould a figure made of liquids, and where each one is totally unique. This type of photography lets you experience what is usually invisible to the human eye. I was born in The Netherlands and currently make my home near London, Ontario in Canada. Photography has been an interest of mine from an early age and macro. It's called Water Drop Refraction. (I won't bore you with the science behind this phenomenon but you can easily look it up if you are as much of a science geek as I am.) Basically you are placing a subject behind a drop of water and then using your macro lens to capture the refracted subject inside the drop Taking photos of water splashes and drops is a good opportunity to practice with an external flash. When trying to freeze a moment with a synced flash and a shutter speed faster than around 1/200 (in most cameras), you're likely to end up with a photo that's partly dark due to the camera's slow native flash sync speed

How to Take Pictures of Water Drops - Improve Photograph

Of course, this isn't the only way to take refraction photos using water drops. You can also place beads on a leaf, a flower, or dandelion seeds to create images like these: A couple water beads hanging down from the very tip of a rose leaf. A misted Hibiscus stamen—refraction photography also works with extreme magnification ratios Water Drop Photography : Camera Settings. The combination of a high F number and correct focus settings should create a greater depth of field with a sharp center of focus. We wrote in details about camera settings in Which Camera Mode to be Used in Which Situation. Usually it covers all type of conditions. For Manual mode set the shutter speed.

This E-book covers equipment, set-ups, reviews all the necessary concepts and walks you thru a step by step tutorial guide so you too can create these images on your own. A Guide To Water Drop Photography Simplified is also full of illustrations, Water and Liquid Drops Photographs. $19.99. Add To Cart For Immediate Download One of my favorites is the first one below: UNITY DROP- Bringing the colors of the world together in harmony. Water Drop Photos listed from Left to Right: Unity Drop, Patriotic Drops, Soccer Pop, Paint Balls, Paint Ball, Love Notes, Love Potion #9, Pour Me Some Vino. . These photos and more can be seen at LONG ISLAND FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY

Beginner - An Idiots guide: DIY Water Drop Controller with

All those who love to take or see water drop photos.... It always amazes me the different shapes that water takes.... Welcome all.. drop hits the surface of the water in the tray below and it then bounces back up and starts to rise. At the same time, the second. drop falls and crashes into the first drop as it rises, creating the splash. At this point, the camera is triggered to take the photo. There are thus 4 parameters to control - the size of the first water drop.

How to Capture Stunning Water Drop Photography with Corrie

Welcome to the world of water drop photography. In this video we show you how to capture water drops using both a basic set up and a more complex setup using the SplashArt 2 dropper system. I firs Water Drop Stock and Fine Art Photography We can create custom images on assignment for advertising, branding, and coporate identity. We offer the highest quality and widest selection of stock and fine art photographs of water drops and splashes. We also have milk drops and splashes. We also sell high-resolution fine art prints Buy Miops Splash Water Drop Kit featuring For Controllable Water Drop Photography, Works with Bluetooth-Enabled Smartphones, iOS/Android Mobile App for Wireless Use, Up to 2 Drops Syncs to Flashes via PC, 2.5mm Jack for Optional Camera Sync, Wireless Firmware Update via App, Splash Holder, Articulating Arm, Runs on USB Power. Review Miops nul Download Water drops stock photos. Affordable and search from millions of royalty free images, photos and vectors If the plain taste of water gets in your way of achieving your daily fluid intake goal, then water flavoring drops might be your new best friends. Adding flavor to water is a tasty way to stay hydrated. You can opt for mild flavors like tea or bold flavors, such as lemon and strawberry. Plus, they are often free from calories and sugar, so even those who are trying to eat healthily can enjoy them

Drinking Water Guidelines

Amazon Best Sellers: Best Water Flavoring Drop

High Speed Water Drop Photography Workshop. A tall water drop rebounds from a pool of water colliding with other drops forming a water sculpture. (Susan Candelario) Join us for an amazing water drop workshop on Saturday June 21st, 2014 — be introduced to the exciting world of water drops! The workshop will take you from simple water drops to. When Water Dances: Liquid Drop Art by Corrie White. It's not easy to meet someone who challenges the laws of physics and turns the result into art. Corrie White did so by turning water into a beautiful dancing show. Whether it's a colorful mushroom or a subtle feminine figure, Corrie loves to capture water's drops in photography and make. Oct 17, 2016 - Explore this photo titled Drops & feather by Hale Yeşiloğlu (@HaleYesiloglu) on 500px. Pinterest. Today. Explore. Fotografia Macro Dew Drops Rain Drops Water Photography Amazing Photography Levitation Photography Exposure Photography Abstract Photography Photography Ideas Water drop photography, like any other type of photography, is an art, not a science. Start with the basic mushroom shape for your drops and you'll take a win. Be patient and persistent during shooting. This is critical for a water drop photographer. Creativity is also necessary. Make your pictures appealing, unique, and outstanding

Water Drop Photography : Techniques for Static Drople

Apr 16, 2016 - Explore bobbie clark's board Water Drop Photography, followed by 508 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about water drops, water drop photography, photography The PI is responsible for labeling all drinking water with additives. G. A compound such as sucrose may be added to the drinking water in order to make the experimental compound or medication more palatable (see Antibiotics Added to the Drinking Water in the Procedures section, below) This is our medium level water drop photography kit. With exception of a frame, it comes with everything you need to do multi-valve water drop photography. All you need to do is to build a frame (or purchase one from us) and set it up and start dropping.It is very easy to use so you can relax and sit back because you can change parameters from few feet away from your setup using an IR remote. Closeup photography of water dew drop Public Domain; 1920x1280px. Macro photography of water drop Public Domain; 3882x2401px. Water drop in blue water Public Domain; 3602x2402px. Water drops Public Domain; 1920x1272px. Selective focus photo of water drops Public Domain; 4552x3035px

Water Drop Photography – Part 3 – Photography by ColinIndustrial PaintsCayman Eco - Beyond Cayman A Fifth of Food-Output Growth